[SEL] Larger Propane Tank

Roger DiRuscio solarrog at pacbell.net
Sat Jul 9 13:41:01 PDT 2005

It will run till the existing oil disburses then it will size up and become
junk. Gasoline is what spreads the oil where it is needed.
Its kind of like the 10,000 to one ratio the Dave uses. Im sure that works
just as effective

Roger DiRuscio, Broker Associate,
The Realty Experts
Sales since 1977, 510-797-4000 ofc