[SEL] Findlay show Aug. 4, 5, 6, 7th

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Sat Jul 9 11:08:56 PDT 2005

Hi Folks,

Let me add a couple of comments to Leroy's.  I first attended a good number of
years ago.  The organizers made me feel so welcome as an exhibitor that I swore
to make this show one of my "must do" events.  And they've made me feel the
same way every year since.  It is a great show.  As Leroy said they put on a
sweet corn and melon feast for exhibitors that is to die for.  The showgrounds
food is EXCELLENT (just avoid the shredded pigion sandwich no matter what Leroy
sez).  Leroy's riverfront setup location is fantastic.  The range of engines on
exhibit is pretty amazing.  Lots of rare engines and LOTS of oilfield engines.
If you've never been, make a decision to attend this year.  You won't be
sorry.

See ya there!  Arnie

PS - They even provide free gas for your engines!