[SEL] Larger Propane Tank

Bill Boyce bboyce at swat.coop
Fri Jul 8 18:20:15 PDT 2005

> See ya,  Arnie
>
> PS - I should be picking up the cylinder & piston this weekend so barking
> time
> isn't far away!!!

Arnie,,,
i;m guessing you have a dedicated trailer for your bessie, so, here's an
idea to consider,,,
the fuel tank for our 15  hp reid is a pick-up truck propane tank that's
mounted permanently
at the front of our trailer,,i'm not sure of the size, but its in the 50
gallon area,,, we have 2 vapor
hoses from the tank,,both independent of each other,,,one for the hot tube,
the other for the engine, and a regulator for both,, the hot tube regulator
is of the "thumb adjustable" type, it works nicely for regulating the
flame,,,, in the beginning, we used the smaller tanks, but when i bought a
new trailer for the engine, i mounted the big tank, and its really been a
nice improvment, and a time saver too,,,,,we make several shows on one fill
up,,,, all pick-up tanks i;ve seen have mounting brackets on each side and
this made mounting to the  side rails of the trailer a snap,,,,
  since propane is not near as popular as it used to be, i'd be that a few
calls to local propane gas dealers would find a tank, and at a decent
price,,,,,,,, if you'd like, i can send some pictures of our set up, just
let me know,,,
good luck,,
bill boyce
lost prairie, arkansas