[SEL] Larger Propane Tank

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Jul 8 07:09:44 PDT 2005

Hi Arnie,

Ha Ha !!!  What is a "Normal" propane filling station ?
If you  mean your local 7-Eleven - forget it.  The only thing they fill
is the 20 lb.
Their scale is set up to a certain weight.  When the balance bar lifts -
it's full.

I'm not sure on the sizes -  I once had a 30 lb but sold it because it
was too cumbersome for me.

I would call either West Penn Laco (412) 821-3608 - or - Jackson Welding
(412) 391-4500
and ask about sizes.

I think the ones used at the shows are 100 lb size.

I also think that the show will supply you with propane if you give
advance notice.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com   - - -     www.oldengine.org/members/betz
,-._,-.         "What I can do,
\/)"(\/        together we can do better."   (R.W. Arbes)
(_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz