[SEL] Larger Propane Tank

fero_ah at city-net.com fero_ah at city-net.com
Fri Jul 8 06:28:49 PDT 2005

Hiya Folks,

I currently have a couple of the barbeque grill size propane tanks (~20 lb.?)
that I'll be using for my 15 hp Bessemer half-breed; one for the hot tube and
one for the engine.

I'd really like to get a larger one for running the engine.  What's the next
"logical" size (50 lb.?) and where does one buy one?  The smaller sizes are
available everywhere, but I don't recall seeing any of the larger ones.

Can you get them refilled at a "normal" propane refilling station?

Thanks!

See ya,  Arnie

PS - I should be picking up the cylinder & piston this weekend so barking time
isn't far away!!!

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com