[SEL] Casting Filler

Tod Engine todengine at zoominternet.net
Thu Jul 7 18:50:32 PDT 2005

I think bondo will do just fine for the Tod Engine.  Now I just need a
volunteer who is a body shop person.    The last priority right now is
cosmetics, first priority is getting the engine back together and a
secondary priority is making the parts look presentable while she goes
together.

So Curt when are you moving to Ohio so you can begin your new career as
filler application engineer?

BTW if the Tod foundrymen had the phenolic or furan sand binders that we
have today they wouldn't need any filler either.

Rick