[SEL] New Project -- Need to Identify Engine

ED edstoller at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 7 18:28:21 PDT 2005

Briggs and Stratton puts out an "Antique Engine' manual,actually 'Service
Manual for Out of Production Engines, 1919 - 1981, Part NumberCE8069-5/00.

I have a B&S Model B on my Kohler 800 Generator which runs good and might
have some similarities. I also belong the Briggs and Stratton Group.

Ed Stoller
New Fairfield, CT