[SEL] New Project -- Need to Identify Engine

Don & Kay Fleming d.fleming at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 7 00:39:43 PDT 2005

Hi Francis

I have a tag here off a similar engine.  It has ZZ   308110    262731
stamped on it along with  .020 and .018.  The rest is faded out.  I think
the engine is still sitting under an old iron rack that is falling down at a
farm close to here.  If I remember correctly it is either a Briggs &
Stratton or a Wisconsin.  If you don't get any information from anyone else
I will see what I can find out. It is not sitting in very safe location to
be poking around in.

Don Fleming
Kipling, Sk. Canada
<d.fleming at sasktel.net>