[SPAM 2.7 (++)] [SEL] O.T. Trailer Safety

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 18:11:50 PDT 2005

Not unless he is more STUPID than he seems to be.
If the truck or trailer was moved 20 feet in any direction it would be covered by one or more of
the security cameras there.

This trailer is a one-of-a-kind home built one so it would be very hard to use it once I had the
police looking for it.

I really do believe this guy is warped enough that he likes to see others hurt in any way.
I was wondering about him that way before this happened.  Some of the things he has said in the
last couple weeks have made me wonder what he will do next,,,,  I guess I found out.

Alan Bowen