[SEL] Paxman Ricardo find

Jerry Evans jerrye at databak.co.za
Tue Jul 5 23:41:00 PDT 2005

Thanks Paul that would be great
Regards
Jerry

>Message: 23
>Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 08:22:14 +0100
>From: Paul Evans <paul at semidiesel.com>
>Subject: Re: [SEL] Paxman Ricardo find
>To: The SEL email discussion list <sel at lists.stationary-engine.com>
>
>Jerry Evans wrote:
>
>>Hi All,
>>	Have a look at our latest find. A Paxman Ricardo RQ 3 cylinder diesel. Any
>>info appreciated.
>>

>Hi Jerry,
>Quite a rare lump.
>
>Local guy here has a 4 cylinder and we just passed him the name of a guy
>with a manual and parts list.
>
>I'l try and organise a copy and scan it.
>
>Paul
>
>Internal Fire Museum of Power
>Tanygroes, Ceredigion, Wales, Uk
>
>http://www.internalfire.com

Best regards
Jerry Evans.
Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery

Databak Hard Drive Data Recovery   ----- The lower cost Data Recovery
Alternative !
We recover your LOST DATA resulting from Hard Drive Failure / Virus attack
/ Accidental or Malicious Deletion of files, Reformatting or Partition Loss
(FDISK).
We also retrieve lost passwords for most popular programmes.
Visit our site:
http://www.databak.co.za
Tel: (016)365-5787 and 083 293 7191
Tel. Intntl.: +27(16)365-5787
eMail: jerrye at cyberserv.co.za
Snail Mail: P.O.Box 521, Randvaal. 1873. Republic of South Africa

---