[SEL] O.T. Looking for Someone

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Fri Jul 1 08:32:01 PDT 2005

Yeah, I didn't go there yet - we had major net issues and I got
distracted...... but that's how I found a fellow who said I couldn't find
his real name or address. People only knew him by his middle name. I found
out why when I found his full given name.

Of course, it depends on the honesty of the person registering the domain!
Some folks don't use real info there....

Bill