[SEL] magneto & Coil Tester

Rupert Wenig rwenig at telus.net
Mon Jan 31 20:07:44 PST 2005

Hello,
	I guess you could ask him to hold the clip. But, even the teaser can
give a good jolt. Don't ask how I know. Yes, the flash is neat.
	The magneto test bench they had at school had a similar device on the
test board (one for each plug lead). As I recall the only difference was
the spark gap which had to be set for the particular magneto. The little
tester should I think be fine for testing output from any coil or
magneto once the proper gap is determined.

Rupert