[SEL] Webster Holder

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Jan 31 07:41:26 PST 2005

Hi Curt & Dave,

I got mine from Bill Lopoulous ages ago.  There is some visible wear to
the paint on the business end, but that's it.  Do you guys realize that
your engines have a trip mechanism for the mag and that you don't need to
trip the mag by hand while the engine is running?  8-))  I can't imagine
how much "mag testing" would be needed to wear the end of a tripping
handle so that it quit doing its job.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie Fero
Pittsburgh, PA