[SEL] OT gear making in brief

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Jan 30 08:47:20 PST 2005

Thanks for the advise gang.  I have quite a few options now.

On another note, check this baby out.  This I believe was originally peddled
or treadled.  "Didn't make any mistakes with that one, I'll bet."

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=3778985788&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT

and another pix.

http://www.lathes.co.uk/senecafalls/page7.html

sic 'em