[SEL] O.T. Need some large Rubber Bands

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sat Jan 29 14:44:10 PST 2005

Hi Paul,
         You know, when this thread first started I didn't notice the word
"Bands" in the subject and thought you must just be bragging. Then, upon
thinking about it, I figured that Dolly could incorporate it into her GEM
piece this month along with the e-bay sale of The Climax and GEM's
circulation would go up. However, now I'm just glad that it's working out
for you!
         Dave
PS, Perhaps I missed it, but what do you intend to use these rubber bands for?