[SEL] O.T.Test

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Fri Jan 28 11:31:26 PST 2005

On the 26th?

The issue is the difference in rotational angles and gravity on the bottom
of a sphere.
It's harder for the electrons in your messages to go up hill to the US.
Electrons have mass and gravity is working on them in their struggle to
get up here.

Of course, messages sent from here go downhill to get to you so take only
seconds.

Bill