[SEL] Sorta O/T..gear making

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Jan 27 06:51:50 PST 2005

Thanks for the link, Jim..."Chordal Addendum" is a new one for me.  I could
learn a lot from that chart.  Retention is the prob and I'm a year older
today.  One more year and I'll draw Guard retirement.  Kathy got me a '69
Toyota Landcruiser for B'day..got a real nice running 292 Chev engine..looks
good and ya can see the distributor.  Nice pto winch also...look out
snow!!!!  Warm and good tunes.

Thanks again!!
Rick