[SEL] Charlie and Skip's Stickneys

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Jan 26 10:53:48 PST 2005

Rick,

The 1 1/2 hp's are considerable smaller than the 1 3/4's.  They have a
web in the flywheel to counterbalance the crank.  Here's a photo of my 1
1/2.

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30063200&p=60452045

I think the oddball Stickney is the Harvard or Jr. model.  I really like
the donut flywheel.  Here's mine that needs a bit of TLC (one of these
days I'll tinker with it)

http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=3009203&a=30990428&p=65974575

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY