[SEL] Hercules & Economy piston pattern project comes together.

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Jan 26 07:22:52 PST 2005

Well needless to say, Corky and I are most impressed!  Could you please take
us thru the whole process....say "Casting 101 for Dummies?".....preciate it.

 Wonder if that would fit the 1 3/4 Economy drag saw I have..I'll measure it
up.

Thanks pard!!
Rick
PS: Haven't forgot Devin's rocks..need warmer weather.  This guy is 90+
years young and doesn't need to be out in his cold rock shop.  He's sharp!!
Been thinkin' about taking the video camera.  I think Devin would like that.