[SEL] Re: Lister Terminology Confusion - plus duplicated posts

Peter A Forbes diesel at easynet.co.uk
Sun Jan 23 12:06:05 PST 2005

On Sun, 23 Jan 2005 14:13:56 -0500, you wrote:

>> The CS designation was not used outside Lister or in their sales or
>> service
>> literature, which is why you got the wrong book for your engine.
>
>Thanks for the clarification, Peter.
>
>John Culp
>Bristol, Tennessee, USA

There are many things like this in the engine world, they get passed round year
by year and become part of the legend. I am sure there are plenty of other old
chestnuts that can be told!

BTW:  Noticed that your emails had two headers for the SEL list, which seems to
have produced duplicate posts (for me at any rate) I have corrected this reply
so it doesn't propogate.

Peter
--
Peter & Rita Forbes