[SEL] chatity auction- last chance leather cutter

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Sat Jan 22 09:28:13 PST 2005

Hey Guys ;

   The leather cutter auction is getting close to the end and you engine
people need one , when I first got it I thought it was a tin cutter and I
used it to cut some 22 gauge tin and it cut it likr butter , you can cut
curves and patterns , Then I cleaned off the writing and found it is a
leather cutter and used it to cut some scap 1/4" I had laying around and it
works good for that also , It needs a crank handle and I think any of you
could weld a piece of pipe to a lenght of flat iorn ,add a handle and you
have it , I just used a vice grip ,  so go ahead bid  its for charity

Rex Hinz