[SEL] Prioritizing Your Projects

jlb94 at juno.com jlb94 at juno.com
Fri Jan 21 20:41:58 PST 2005

Hi George,

I worried about getting by on less than I made working.

Turns out I can live quite comfortable on much less.

I used to drive a lot to different construction sites - etc.
That ate up a lot of $$$$
Turns out I drive less than 4000 miles a year now.

And - Not going to a lot of places to spend a lot of  $$$ has become
normal.

Me & Her Majesty go out every Friday for dinner - Usually a familiy
restuarant or a Wendy's so that doesn't take too much either.

It's easy to adjust.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com
,-._,-.          "A friend is someone who doesn't
\/)"(\/        buy your child a drum for Christmas "
(_o_)          http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz