[SEL] Hammonds

Bruce Younger byounger at ci.lenexa.ks.us
Fri Jan 21 15:00:28 PST 2005

Wish I had known there was such interest. I gave away a late '40's
Hammond, model unknown/of no interest to me, when we cleaned out Mum's
house. It didn't work, not right anyway, and could find no one willing
to pay for it. I gave it to the guy hauling off all the stuff. All I
know about it is it near caused a divorce when dad came home with it.
Mum seemed to think we had other priorities. Dad kept it working until
his death in 1976. No idea why Mum didn't shuck it off long ago.

Bruce Younger
Lenexa, Kansas USA
mailto:sluggo54 at hotmail.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

This e-mail, including any files transmitted with it, is the property of the City of Lenexa, Kansas.  It is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the individual, or entity, to whom the e-mail is addressed.  If you are not the named recipient, or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please notify the sender at (913) 477-7500 and delete this message immediately from your computer.  Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.