[SEL] Hercules & Economy piston pattern project comes together.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Jan 21 13:20:07 PST 2005

Some time ago we discussed making pistons for engines. This link is a
summary of one of several piston and other casting projects I'm working
on for a couple of my engines at the moment. Missy's horse and a half
Herc is a tad leaky and by the end of a show has slung way too much oil
around. I prefer to bore an engine just a little bit and make an
over-sized piston to match the bore.
If anyone is interested in one of these pistons for your project engine
please contact me. I am getting ready to have another batch cast.
These are for the 1&1/2 thru 2HP engines with the 3 1/4" bore.
Link:
http://www.oldengine.org/members/holland/images/SmallHercPiston/Thumbnails.html
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC