[SEL] SEL Mail

Rob Skinner rskinner at rustyiron.com
Tue Jan 18 07:16:01 PST 2005

> Its been a day off and I thought I would hang around the
> house (its 12 degrees outside) and see what great discussions
>were on the SEL.  No mail today however.  Just wondered if
> this would make it through.

Hi Tommy,
Congratulations on running out of Kentucky criminals.  Hope business picks up
soon.

It will be in the low 70's into the forseeable future, which will be great for
the Quartzsite, AZ show, but all is not as wonderful as it seems.  The evenings
will be down into the 40's, which might necessitate wearing long pants and shoes
:-(

The weekend was pleasant enough to get some engine work done.  Here's a picture
of Kelley taking a break from our engine levitation trick.
http://temp.rustyiron.com/skid-phase-3.jpg

Rob