[SEL] Looking for maypole/whip braiding machine

OldIron oldiron at charter.net
Thu Jan 13 15:05:15 PST 2005

I saw this bra1ding machine at Butterfield Minnesota show last year.

Is this what you are looking for.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=3009686&a=31591309&f=
This fellow ran a hit and miss to do its spinning. Show string is being made in the
photo's

Myron Busch
Northfield Minnesota. -5.9 degrees and dropping Wind chill -34 degrees.