[SEL] Taylor Vacuum Engine- webpage

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Wed Jan 12 19:35:18 PST 2005

At 08:39 PM 1/12/2005, you wrote:
>Howdy, SEL folks!
>I got a Taylor Vacuum Engine "for Christmas", and have put up a web page
>about it and my progress in getting it running. This is my first old engine-
>it's a 2 HP Type C.
>I finally figured out what was wrong with my Wico magneto on New Years' Eve,
>and got my first spark at 12:10 AM! What a way to start the year!
>The web page is at:
>http://www.oldengine.org/members/inzero/
>-Rick
>near Rochester, NY

Hi Rick,
         Very nicely done. You have taught all of us what to look for and
"do' with a first engine. I'm going to keep a copy of your page to
show/pass out to people who ask me about acquiring an engine--THANKS! You
should be real proud of your "first" engine--believe me more will follow!
The "mystery bolt" is indeed a set screw for tightening the mixer. Please
keep the page updated and let us know when you add something to it.
         Dave