[SEL] now Volvo tractor

George Best George_Best at adp.com
Tue Jan 11 10:08:35 PST 2005

 Curt,

Not uncommon at all to see a Volvo tractor at one of the western shows.
Most of them are red and are a utility or general purpose farm tractor.
I think they are a 2 or 3 plow size tractor.

I probably have a picture or two of a Volvo tractor at home, I'll look
to see if I can locate one for you.

George