[SEL] O.T. Chatting via Skype

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Mon Jan 10 10:16:02 PST 2005

PC runs XP Pro
2800 MHz
1GB RAM
Dual 120 GIG drives so well over 110 gig free hard drive space
Surround sound card with speakers and headset
Dial-up 45Kbps typical

The notebook is similar, but only 500 meg RAM, 80 gig hd and wireless
network back to the above computer (sharing the dial-up connection)

So maybe it would work. I'm pretty much connected as long as the modem
will hole the connection, then it redials if the connection drops.

Bill