[SEL] O.T. Chatting via Skype

Steve W. falcon at telenet.net
Mon Jan 10 08:28:08 PST 2005

>From their site.

In order to use Skype for Windows software, your computer must meet the
following minimum system requirements:

PC running Windows 2000 or XP
400 MHz processor
128 MB RAM
15 MB free disk space on your hard drive
Sound Card, speakers and microphone
Internet Connection (either dial-up: minimum 33.6 Kbps modem, or any
broadband: cable, DSL, etc.)

Steve Williams
Near Cooperstown, New York

Pacifism - The theory that if they'd fed
Jeffrey Dahmer enough human flesh,
he'd have become a vegan.