[SEL] Seneca Falls Lathe Info??

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 8 11:45:54 PST 2005

Thanks for the input folks,

Peter,
This lathe has an enclosed gear box.  It ain't like the other ones with a door that opens up to
manualy change the gears.

Move one lever until it is below the colume that has the desired threads in it, then pull out a
knob and move it to one of three holes.

The link I gave to see a picture shows those two adjustments on the left side of the lathe.
Now if I can just figure out what Stud they are talking about,,,,,,

I just went down there again and I still don't see a stud to play with around the gear box.

????? Alan