[SEL] Wisconsin

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sat Jan 8 09:14:23 PST 2005

Here's some info on the Wisconsin, Brian:

http://www.asecc.com/data/wisconsin-models.html

At the bottom of that page click on "Manuals"  Doesn't look like the ABN is
listed but it gives a place to click on and ask.

  Ebay has a lot of Wisconsin manuals periodically.

Hope this helps and good luck...neat machine!!!

RickinMt.