[SEL] A fun engine day in Oz

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Fri Jan 7 04:07:53 PST 2005

Our trip today to pick up the magneto bracket for the 1A Eclipse and to get
it running was also to drop of the spare piston for the YC Stover to allow
for the new sleeve to be machined to suit.
Edd ran some of his lovely engines for Ron and I and, as ever, they ran very
nicely.
On the way home we visited Kerry Morris' place and found Cam Grundy there.
Cam was on his way home after picking up a fantastic new engine. I will
leave it to Cam to reveal what it is ;)
Kerry took us to his new shed to see the recently arrived Reid. I have now
seen my first oil field engine! It is an impressive beast and it will be
nice to see it running.
We traveled some 560km today to play engines. It will be hard to return to
work on Monday after ending my holiday with a bang.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/