[SEL] OT future rust collectors

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 15:16:35 PST 2005

Hi Tim,

Your original message was to both the SEL and Jim's list.
On this Yahoo addy I have the two lists separated into two folders as they come in.  The link you
provided worked great on Jim's list, but somehow as it came through the SEL system is got killed
and was just text.  I guess for the SEL a simple url addy is best,,,,

Thanks again for sharing!!!!   I love them already!!!!

Alan Bowen