[SEL] OT discussions

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Thu Jan 6 02:00:25 PST 2005

Hey Pete, the true heart of this list, and its ongoing success, it its
ability to allow the members to say what they feel about any subject.
IF it gets too much, then a member will say that it is time for 'Slick
Willie' to take over. This combination is what keeps us all together.
I am here for the 'long Haul" I keep quiet until I feel I need to butt in.
There are members who 'dont get on' but thats the score in any group.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold