[SEL] old hand pump

BillMil357 at aol.com BillMil357 at aol.com
Wed Jan 5 07:36:06 PST 2005

Hey Peter;

I also have a hand pump, I believe it was made to pump water up to a tank  in
the attic then it would run back down to the kitchen sink, I can not find  a
name on it any where, from the looks of the paint inside the pump and the
gray cast iron, I don't believe this pump was ever used. I want to make a
display  with the pump and my 1 3/4 S Hercules engine, see the three  pictures of
the display in the middle of the page that I saw at the SIAM show  last June. I
hope someone can tell me what make this pump is. See pictures  here,

_http://community.webshots.com/album/157829854MYkbaV_
(http://community.webshots.com/album/157829854MYkbaV)

And here is the pumpjack that Paul Maples picked up for me at Portland last
year,

_http://community.webshots.com/album/182220381JvIvgh_
(http://community.webshots.com/album/182220381JvIvgh)

See ya,