[SEL] [AT] Charity auction

Kerry ozengine at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jan 4 15:45:46 PST 2005

G'Day Jack

> George, I am appalled by your comments "countries trying to out do each
> other" etc.
>
> Please assure us that this is just your opinion and not the general
> feeling in your country?
>
> Jack Watson

We are no better, now with states outdoing each other, Queensland has asked
any other state to better its donation.

and the way the pollies are outdoing themselves to get up there in front of
the media is sicking, why would the PM go there other than the publicity.

sorry about the political thread of this post

Kerry Morris
Lithgow NSW  OZ