[SEL] [AT] Charity auction

Reg & Margaret Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Tue Jan 4 00:30:31 PST 2005

We had a rundown on the donations from the Muslim middle East mobs on the
radio today. They gave 20 times their donations to THE FAMILIES of the
SUICIDE BOMBERS!!!
I am not going into details but I am sure it is on the net somewhere if you
want to go hunting.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au