[SEL] Correct Oiler

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 14:01:25 PST 2005

Hi Edd

Thanks very much for this excellent information.
The reason for my interest is that when I went to a mate's New Year Crank Up,
one of the other guys there had a F-M Z with a lovely European wineglass oiler.
He really wanted the correct oiler, and said he'd be willing to do a swap if I
can find the right one.  Now I know what I'm looking for ....

Thanks!

Jim

--
Jim French