[SEL] Water Cooled Maytag

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Jan 3 12:56:52 PST 2005

Curt,

    I didn't learn much about it.  I had a couple of folks contact me
and said they had seen them before but its still a new one on me.  I'll
admit that I haven't done much research into the Maytags and haven't
particularly sought them out as shows.  But, I've been to a lot of shows
over the last 32 years and hadn't  seen one until this one showed up on
ebay.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY