[SEL] Sideshaft Monday

Donald Shahan landlord at buckeyenet.net
Mon Jan 3 09:31:20 PST 2005

I got the name & # of  this company from a local printing company.  Kano
Laboratories, 1000 E. Thompson Ln., Nashville, TN 37211.  The phone number
is (615) 833-4101. I talked to a guy named John and was able to order a
gallon of Kroil by phone.  I think this & a cold weather snap together did
the trick. I was banging on the piston with a railroad tie hanging from the
rafters.  My very own Christmas present when that thing came loose.  Been
trying to do this off & on since May.  Are you having the same problem?

Don