[SEL] Did they ever make?

Bill Brueck b2 at chooka.net
Sun Jan 2 11:13:43 PST 2005

This would be side by side, I have one of these engines, too.

According to Wendell's BYB these were made in several sizes up to 20hp.
I've seen several of the 8's, have never seen any of the bigger ones.  From
Wendell's book the bare 8hp engine was 325 pounds.

B²
Bill Brueck (brick)
Chatfield, MN, USA