[SEL] makes the work half as easy!

Ray Freeman Portable Line Boring plb at iinet.net.au
Mon Feb 28 05:35:09 PST 2005

Well they use sulpher in free cutting steels. maybe thats a clue,maybe its
right off track! I have a recipe for a cutting fluid thats apparently the
bees knees but I have yet to try it. its made up of 1 part turpentine, 2
parts white spirits and 3 parts olive oil.

Ray Freeman
Portable Line Boring
http://www.plb.iinet.net.au
plb at plb.iinet.net.au