[SEL] Re: Literature on Old Engine - Ethics Question

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Sun Feb 27 02:11:39 PST 2005

At 03:13 AM 2/27/2005, you wrote:
>On Sat, 26 Feb 2005 18:00:35 -0500, Dave Rotigel <rotigel at alltel.net> wrote:
> > No Arnie, The reprint IS NOT Ed's. he sold it to someone. At that point
> > ownership traded hands. What the new owner does with the reprint is HIS
> > alone to decide.
>
>Gee, Dave, you must have some lawyer blood in you somewhere....:-))
>Peter

No Peter, just a bit of common sense. Something which a few on the List
(and keel in mind, IT'S ONLY A FEW!) seem to have lost! being what our
society has become, I rather think that the copies will now be taken
down--that's what we now do when a SMALL minority now bitches about something.
         Dave
PS, I think we should censure Curt for making the piston pattern. I'm sure
that he bought it from someone--or if not he, then someone did! (and after
all, Ed sells them in order to put food on the table for his children.
PPPS, Keep in mine this is for "the children!"
PPPPS, I feel their pain--that's why I'll leaving for FL in 10 minutes!