[SEL] Fairbank Morse Z Style D (ShoeBox/SaltBlock) Status Update

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 26 18:04:08 PST 2005

No Peter,
The one on Oldengine is a scan of a reprint by Jean Metcalf. (I hope I spelled that right.) 8>))

Jean (whoever that is,,,) must have done am lot of reprints.  That was the name on the first copy,
of a copy, of a copy,,,,,,,, of the Ottawa Encyclopedia that was given to me.  It had been
recopied so many times the quality was very poor.  That is what prompted me to buy an orginal and
make B&W copies and nice color reprints to sell.  Now I have several (5 or 6) originals.

The one on Oldengine.org also seems to be more for my 1-1/2HP Headless Z not the Z styled D.
Feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com

http://www.old-engine.com/fmzd.htm