[SEL] The Stickney Fuel Pump Project & GEM

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Tue Feb 22 09:00:51 PST 2005

Arnie,
Truthfully it hadn't even crossed my mind.....
Why? The more bells and whistles on an engine the better. I just feel
that being able to see the fuel in the site glass is pretty kewl. As for
return on time invested I'll never have a prayer of recouping my time!
But that's why we call this a hobby instead of a business. For several
years I've been designing patterns for parts for our forging machines.
The process of making the patterns looked interesting and the Stickney
project seemed like a good one to start with.
Curt