[SEL] Life Is Good!

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Tue Feb 22 08:51:29 PST 2005

Hi All,
	On Monday (less than a week) I'll leave for the show in Zolfo FL. Since
it's about 1,100 miles from my home in Western PA, I thought I'd better see
if the 15 HP Screen Cooled IHC would start and run before taking it that
far away from home. (I just hate it when I'm that far away and have to run
home for some tool or part that I need to repair an engine!)
	So yesterday I set the IHC up in my driveway and today attempted to start
it. It is about 38 degrees and things did not spin as fast as they did last
fall when it was 75 degrees--or perhaps it has something to do with my
being a year older than I was last year. In any event, after oiling
everything and turning the flywheels over about 5 times it went BANG! I
listened to it's music for about 2 minutes and then shut it down and put
the tarp on it.
	If any of you are getting down to FL for the Zolfo Show stop by and see
me. I'll be in space #6, right near the office. I'll be attending at least
one show on the way home as well, but haven't yet figured out which one.
	Dave
PS, Live is GOOD!