[SEL] sorta O/T but safety related and bizarre

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Mon Feb 21 16:43:12 PST 2005

In a message dated 2/21/2005 7:36:09 PM Eastern Standard Time,
Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com writes:

<< Considering myself damn lucky today!!!!!!!!! >>

Rick,

What the heck turned loose??  Hole too big, bushing in the hole, something
rusted thru????

By some dumb luck I happened to notice the nut coming loose on my truck when
at a show with the trailer attached.  For some reason the nut had backed off.
Found a flea market vendor with a pipe wrench he lent me.  That could have
ended in a real tragedy if it had completely turned loose while in tow!

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com