[SEL] duh!

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 12:55:35 PST 2005

On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 12:43:45 -0600, Ted Brookover
<ignitors at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Didn't there used to be an Old Engine list at this url ?
>
> Ted Brookover

Hi Ted:

Sorry if this is a bit machinery-orientated, but you'll see behind it
all a lot of engine stuff if you look closely.

With the amount of expertise and equipment we have between the List
members, there should be almost nothing that couldn't be made or
recreated for the old iron.

We hope to start making some of the threaded spares for Listers soon,
such as the main cylinder studs and the exhaust lifter lever that
Arnie was after a year or so ago.  Curt has been showing his casting
and patternmaking skills, and hopefully we can persuade others to
contribute, even yourself on the magneto spares side?

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes
Email: listerdiesel at gmail.com