[SEL] O.T. Computer Question

Ron Frost, Kersey, PA ron217_2000 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 20 14:06:26 PST 2005

Nope, everything is set to never shut down.
Ron

Clint D <driggars at earthlink.net> wrote:
That is what it sounds like to me also, the power down scheme?

Clint

> Check in device manager, modem properties and make sure that it's not set to
> allow the OS to power the modem down to save energy.
> Some dummy at Microsoft decided it was ok to power down modems and network
> cards after a period to save power - yeah, right - how much power can a
> modem or network card take.
>
> Bill

Ron Frost
Kersey, PA
 http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=4070123&a=30427007&f=0

  http://community.webshots.com/user/ron15846

" Collector of other peoples cultured merchandise "